Make a grand gesture in gourmet food gift giving. They'll love San Francisco-crafted Columbus® classic Italian salame that is hand-tied, and American-made farm fresh premium cheeses like Rouge et Noir® Original Brie Cheese and Sierra Nevada Aged Goat Cheddar Cheese. Pair these exceptional cheeses with snacks like a citrus spice appetizer spread, sweet & spicy mustard dip and premium water crackers and it?s enough to make a foodie weep tears of joy.
- Artistically designed in a covered willow basket with a fabric liner
- San Francisco-crafted Columbus® classic Italian salame
- Rouge et Noir® Original Brie Cheese
- Sierra Nevada Aged Goat Cheddar Cheese
- Columbus® Italian Dry Salame
- Citrus Spice Appetizer Spread
- Sweet & Spicy Mustard
- Water Crackers
- Measures 7?Hx11 ˝?Wx13 ˝?L
This gift includes exceptionally fresh cheese and requires Overnight delivery.
See WHAT"S THE STORY? for more delicious details about these special cheeses and the farms where they?re handcrafted.
- Rouge et Noir® Brie Cheese is a California Artisan hand-made cheese, produced using only traditional methods and extra rich Jersey Cow?s milk. It's exceptionally creamy from its natural ripening process, with a delicate, buttery first flavor and a pleasant robust aftertaste. It's rBST hormone free and pairs favorably with a full bodied Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Sierra Nevada Classic Aged Goat Cheddar Cheese is appealing to a wide range of palates, this creamy smooth Caprae has a complex, nutty flavor. The award-winning Sierra Nevada Cheese Company features single-origin goat milk guaranteed by their farmers to be free from added hormones and antibiotics, with no artificial ingredients or gums in all of their handcrafted California cheeses.
Food quality is a critical issue. To you, to the Columbus Salame Company, and to everyone who cares about the foods they eat. That?s why Columbus Salame has pioneered Farm to Fork, a traceability and certification program that?s as rigorous as it is uncompromising. It?s a program that takes Columbus? obsession with excellence to the highest level. The animals in the Farm to Table program are free of antibiotics and growth hormones, are raised on land cared for as a sustainable resource. No nitrates or nitrites are used on any of their Farm to Table products. When you see the Farm to Fork seal you can trust that the products are of consistently high quality. Every slice. Every time.
Let?s Start at the Beginning. Some people think of Farm to Fork as a food chain. Others think of it as a history book. Fact is, both groups are right. Farm to Fork demonstrates the Columbus commitment to trace the beef, pork and poultry that enters the Columbus kitchens back to their sources of origin. And it holds everyone along the way responsible for their quality. That means farmers, ranchers, processors and, of course, Columbus. Link by link, document by document, Farm to Fork builds a history of raw ingredients that starts at the farm and ends at the store.
Certify. Verify. Repeat. Working with suppliers Columbus knows and trusts is essential to ensure the consistent quality of the raw ingredients that are used. With Farm to Fork, Columbus works only with a small group of certified suppliers who share their pride in doing things right. Every farmer, rancher and processor who partners with them must take part in an ongoing vendor certification program that includes routine visits by one of their Quality Assurance Technicians. They also apply these standards to themselves by thoroughly inspecting all incoming raw materials.
The result? Fine Italian foods that are so authentic, they?re like a trip to Italy without the passport.