Custom gift baskets are the gifts that keep giving all year long, long after the goodies are gone. Uniquely handcrafted, these baskets can be repurposed for endless uses, and are sure to solve every storage dilemma are the gifts that keep giving all year long, long after the goodies are gone. Uniquely handcrafted, these baskets can be repurposed for endless uses, and are sure to solve every storage dilemma.
"WOW" guests with these effortless and decorative recommendations from our design team!
- Grill Gear ? Use a red and white checkered towel to line baskets and store key items next to the grill including tongs, grill brushes or sauces.
- Pretty Planters ? Waterproof baskets by lining with plastic wrap, filling with packing peanuts for drainage, potting soil and blooming plants. Beautiful on the porch or inside as sweetly scented décor.
- Living Room Luxe ? Loose living room objects, like blankets and throws, magazines and remote controls can easily make a space look disorganized. Tidy up by gathering items in chic baskets of various sizes.
- Beautify Bathrooms ? Stock a basket full of bathroom necessities, like toilet paper or toiletries, for a sleek storage solution.
- Seasonal Centerpiece ? Fill gift baskets with themed decorations like Easter eggs and raffia, or holiday ornaments for a festive centerpiece.
- Fashionable Fireplace ? Bring the outdoors, indoors by loading baskets with pine cones, wood or fireplace accessories for a festive fireside.
- Keeper of Keepsakes ? Don't toss old greeting cards or thank you notes ? organize them in a small basket and tie with a bow for a decorative place to store your treasured memories.
- Bread Basket ? Keep bread warm and toasty by lining a small basket with a cloth napkin and filling with your favorite bread. Short on cabinet space? Use the basket as decorative wall decor until your next homemade meal.
- Pet Pillow ? Create a comfortable and protected space for Fluffy by filling baskets with soft fabric or decorative small pillows.
- Diaper Duty ? Diapers may be costly, but the place you store them doesn't have to be. Repurpose a baby-themed gift basket to hold diapers and other changing necessities.