Crafted to capture the charm a sunny afternoon picnic on a gently rolling Northern California hillside, this irresistible wine gift basket boasts a red and white pairing from an award-winning winery that’s certain to excite the palate of any wine lover or connoisseur: the 2008 Alazar® Sonoma County Sangiovese (Rated 91); and the 2008 Alazar® Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc (Rated 91). Accompanying these superior wines is a selection of gourmet snacks and sweets, including Ferrero Rocher® Gold Wrapped Chocolates, Camembert flavored cheese spread with a gourmet cracker assortment, Walkers® Olde English Royal Toffee, black pepper mini breadsticks, and much more.
- Handsome hand-woven willow basket with seagrass handle lined with a reusable, colorfully striped napkin
- Topped with a gilded-edge leaf-green bow with scarlet accent ribbon
- 2008 Alazar® Winery & Vineyards, Sonoma County Sangiovese (Rated 91; Silver, Highly Recommended, 2010 World Wine Competition)—a light California red crafted in the spirit of fine Italian Chiantis offering aromas of terra firma, mineral, strawberry jam and Bing cherries that repeat in the mouth and open into a ripe, concentrated fruity flavor with soft notes of caramel
- 2008 Alazar® Winery & Vineyards, Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc (Rated 91; Bronze, San Francisco Chronicle International Wine Competition)—a crisp, refreshing California white with stone fruit characteristics and explosive tropical flavors and aromas
- Ferrero Rocher® Gold Wrapped Chocolates
- Camembert flavored cheese spread
- Cracked pepper sesame crackers
- Walkers® Olde English Royal Toffee
- Black Pepper Mini Breadsticks
- Smoky mozzarella mini baguettes, and much more
- Reuse basket and napkin to serve biscuits or muffins
- A feast to share with a group—or savor alone
- Measures 17”Hx11”Wx18-3/4”L
1-800Baskets.com will do our best to ensure your premium wine gift arrives on the date you have selected. However, due to state by state wine compliance regulations, there are rare cases where shipments could arrive a day early or late. We apologize in advance for this inconvenience.