Inspired by en plein air lunches in the picturesque Provence countryside, this charming, hand-woven slat basket is lined with a colorfully striped napkin and contains outstanding examples of French red wines that will delight even the most discriminating palates: 2 bottles of the 2007 Jean Berteau® Côtes du Rhône (Rated 91). A bountiful selection of gourmet delicacies complements the wine, including Lily O’Brien® Milk Chocolate Truffles, Camembert flavored cheese spread with a gourmet cracker assortment, Ferrero Rocher® Chocolates and much more.
- Arrives topped with copper bow accented with decorative sugared grapes and foliage
- 2 Bottles of 2007 Jean Berteau® Côtes du Rhône, Cuvée Prestige (Rated 91; Silver, Highly Recommended, 2008 World Wine Championships)—a dark French red blended the Southern Rhône region with aromas of ripe blackcurrant, blackberry and cherry with a soft palate and suggestions of vanilla, coffee, spicy licorice and pepper
- Charming, picnic-ready, hand-woven slat basket lined with a reusable, colorfully striped cloth napkin
- Lily O’Brien® Milk Chocolate Truffles
- Camembert Flavored Cheese Spread with a gourmet cracker assortment
- Ferrero Rocher® Chocolates and much more
- Measures 15-1/2”Hx9-3/8”Wx15-1/4”L