Give a menu of gourmet delights directly from New York City’s most favorite and famous Italian ristorantes ready to take diners from appetizer and salad through pasta and entrée. The meal begins with crusty bread warm from the oven dipped in Silver Palate® of the Cook Book fame, Sun-Dried Tomato Roasted Garlic Salad Splash® Dressing. Toss Rao’s®—The same famous Rao’s Bar & Grille located in Harlem since 1896—Homemade Italian Herb Dressing with a fresh salad for a crisp and zingy crunch. Next serve Rao’s® Homemade Penne Rigate Pasta with none other than Manhattan’s famed Patsy’s® Italian Restaurant All Natural Marinara Sauce. For the entrée, lavish Delmonico’s® Classic 1837 Steak Sauce over a perfectly grilled steak. Delizioso!
- From Manhattan’s famed Patsy’s® Italian Restaurant—a Sinatra favorite!—Patsy’s All Natural Marinara Sauce
- From Rao’s® Bar & Grille in Harlem, Homemade Italian Herb Dressing & Homemade Penne Rigate Pasta
- Acclaimed Silver Palate® Sun-Dried Tomato Roasted Garlic Salad Splash® Dressing
- From the first fine dining restaurant in America, Delmonico’s® Classic 1837 Steak Sauce
- Simple Brown Box with purple ribbon featured within box’s design
- Measures 4.5”Hx10.5”Wx15.5”L