When you can't be by their side, send an extra special Get Well Wish to show how much you care. This BFFL Get Well Bag was originally designed with a best friend in mind but would be most appropriate also for a husband, father, uncle, son, or grandson. The Bffl (pronounced "biffle") Bag? was created by Dr. Elizabeth Chabner Thompson with a patient's needs and comfort in mind. It contains all the essentials for a speedy recovery including a Axilla Pilla? Comfort pillow, BFFL playing cards, cozy socks, tissues, lozenges, and more. It's the ultimate in thoughtful gifts.After graduating from Johns Hopkins Medical School in 1993, Dr. Elizabeth Chabner Thompson embarked on a career devoted to patient care. Along the way, she developed the Bffl-- Best Friend for Life Bag as a way to assist her patients during their illnesses or surgeries. All of the contents were well thought out with the patient's well being in mind.
- Sturdy Grey Canvas Bag with Double Handles and Zippered Closure
- Contents Designed by Dr. Elizabeth Chabner Thompson with patient well being in mind
- Axilla pilla? Comfort Pillow
- Clear PVC zip bag holds all the essentials: deck of cards, pack of facial tissues, grey soft microdenier slipper socks, lozenges, pad, pen
- Measures 16"L x 7"W x 7"H