This simplistic arrangement includes a bottle of Ardimento Barbera D'Asti 2010 and a variety of sweet and savory pairings like the Amaretti VirginiaŽ Italian Cookies, Fontina Cheese Spread, Real TorinoŽ Tuscan Rosemary Breadsticks and more!
- Ardimento Barbera D'Asti 2010 Wine The word Ardimento translates to mean "courage" in Italian. Barbera is a red Italian wine grape variety that, as of 2000, was the third most-planted red grape variety in Italy (after Sangiovese and Montepulciano).
- Amaretti VirginiaŽ Italian Cookies
- ElkiŽ Water Crackers
- Fontina Cheese Spread
- Real TorinoŽ Tuscan Rosemary Breadsticks
- Turback Vineyard Herb Crisps
- (750ML) Wine Ardimento Barbera D'Asti 2010