Celebrate in style with this wonderful 2017 San Valencia Williamette Valley Rosé of Pinot Noir, silver medalist - 2018 Experience Rosé Wine Competition. This fun wood wine crate also features unique wine themed snacks: Brix® Assorted Dark Chocolates - Perfect for Pairing with Wine, RayZyn® CabernayZyn™ Dried Cabernet Grapes and Chocolate Covered Dried Cabernet Grapes. Perfect for wine lovers!
- Brix® Assorted Chocolates, Perfect for Pairing with Wine
- RayZyn® CabernayZyn™ Dried Cabernet Grapes
- RayZyn® Chocolate Covered CabernayZyn™ Dried Cabernet Grapes
San Valencia 2017 Williamette Valley Rosé of Pinot Noir Wine
- "The beautiful pale salmon color is befitting a Rosé from Oregon’s premier growing region. On the nose, this 100% Pinot Noir shows fresh red berry notes and a hint of orange peel. On the palate, the wine is medium to full-bodied, and shows much complexity and character. There is an abundance of red fruit, but additional flavors of sassafras and cola nut. The finish is as clean and bright as the wine itself. It is a wine that is certainly suited to sipping on a summer day, but also capable of complementing a range of fare from watermelon salad to grilled local salmon. 93 points." Martin Sheehan-Stross, Lead Sommelier, Michael Mina, SF.
- Crate measures 4.5" x 4.5" x 13.25"