Send a discerning wine-lover a taste of the good life with this delicious pairing from renowned sun-kissed vineyards. For this distinguished gift basket, we’ve selected 2 stylistically complex wines, a Chardonnay and a Merlot of unparalleled quality and taste: the deep, mysterious 2014 Geerlings & Wade Cabernet Hamilton Estate Merlot and the crisp, surprising 2012 Mira Luna Tough Day Chardonnay. The wines are complemented by a fine selection of gourmet delicacies including parmesan herb cheese spread, olive & oregano crackers, honey roasted nuts, and chocolate.
Geerlings & Wade 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
This California cabernet pays tribute to the Chateau relationships and history behind the brand. Harvests from extraordinary vineyards located in Napa, Sonoma and the Central Coast converge each year into a wine blend of great quality. The wine is explosive, young: juicy bright cherry over plum - the acids are quickly quenched by the fine, youthful tannin (more tea and tobacco) that promise several years of age-ability.
2012 Mira Luna® Tough Day Chardonnay Wine
this renowned wine scored 91 Points and took Silver at the World Wine Championship. Unobstructed by oak, Sonoma Carneros Chardonnay fruit provides wonderful aromas of peach, pear and melon, while a touch of Muscat provides accessibility.
- Rectangular Woven Willow Basket with wooden handles and a burgundy crinkle ribbon
- Marche Dubois Parmesan Herb Spreadable Cheese
- Ferdies® Honey Roasted Nuts
- Valley Lahvosh® Crackerbread
- Godiva® Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Janson Cooper® Cheese Crackers
- Sunderland Estates® Piquillo Pepper Bruschetta
- Sogono® Olive Oil & Oregano Crackers
Measures 16.75"L x 8.125"W x 15.5"H