Celebrate the season with a delicious spring brunch. Serve up a triple cheese and caramelized onion quiche along with perfectly cured Canadian bacon by the slice. Lightly toast some Wolferman's® English muffins and then spread on sweet marionberry preserves. For dessert, enjoy lemon poppyseed coffee cake, also from Harry & David's bakery. This decadent meal arrives in a beautifully decorated hat box that can be used long after the goodies are gone.
- Wolferman’s® 1910 original recipe super-thick English muffins, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz)
- Triple Cheese and Caramelized Onion Quiche (1 lb 12 oz)
- Sliced Canadian-style bacon (12 oz)
- Lemon poppyseed cake (1 lb)
- Marionberry seedless preserves (11.5 oz)
- Net Weight: 5 lb 2 oz