Preserved Victorian Wreath- 18”
Our Victorian wreath will welcome guests in classic style. Handcrafted with an elegant array of preserved flowers and natural accents, it’s finished with a shimmering bow. From the front door to front-and-center on the mantel, this lovely décor piece will be proudly displayed any time of year.
· Wreath is crafted with a mix of preserved burgundy celosia, white hydrangea and natural pinecones on a natural twig base; accented with a grosgrain shimmering bow
· Measures 18"D
· Keep the wreath out of direct sunlight, away from a strong heat source, and avoid excessive humidity or water.
· If hanging your wreath outside, place it under a protective overhang so it's not directly exposed to the sun or inclement weather conditions.
· To preserve the life of your wreath, spray with hair spray every 3 months, which will create an invisible protective shield.
· You can store your wreath in the same box it arrived in; add a plastic bag for added protection and use a location where there is no extreme heat or humidity.